Ignis EHB4000 Eco Hybrid Bio Ethanol Burner
FREE SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL USA
Order processing steps:
- You place your order
- You receive confirmation e-mail after we pre-authorize your credit card for the full amount of the purchase
- We contact manufacturer of the product you chose to confirm stock level and if your item is available for immediate shipment. In the event if the item is not available for immediate delivery, we contact you within one business day and confirm your desire to wait for a backorder, find a substitute product, or cancel your initial order.
Q: Do you ship on the same day or later?
A: Most of our products SHIP the SAME DAY (if ordered by 12pm EST, Monday - Friday). Transit times vary by location of the warehouse of the item and a customers' delivery addresses. FedEx and UPS (smaller items) do not typically require a signature and will leave the package in a suitable place at your doorstep.
Bigger items usually take a bit longer to ship and you may expect them to be shipped out within 2-7 days of your order date. For these items the expected delivery falls anywhere between two and 12 days of your order. When your shipment arrives at a nearby terminal, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a delivery appointment. Most companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
As defined by the trucking industry, Home Delivery means "curbside delivery" in a residential area. Please note, that, depending on the size of an item purchased, you may need assistance to move the package or unbox the item and carry each piece inside separately. Some drivers may assist you in getting a shipment into a garage or carport.
Q: What is the average delivery time?
A: Average delivery times from the day of shipment - 5-10 days.
Q: What are the shipping methods and companies that you use?
A: We take pride in arranging the fastest and most reliable methods of shipment for our store's products. In general, smaller items are shipped via FedEx or UPS with larger ones transported via a truck freight carrier - FedEx Freight or similar.
Q: Do you provide a tracking number for orders placed at The Noble Flame?
A: The tracking number is sent to our customers within 24 hours of their orders' leaving a warehouse.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within five business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us.
We encourage you to track your package online or by phone with the carrier listed on your tracking information notification. Most of them provide estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment. Our information is limited to the information every individual carrier provides. We have no influence over their operations and cannot make a package within their system move any quicker.
Q: Do you issue refunds if the package is not delivered by the date I wanted?
A: No refunds are issued if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. We encourage you to order early to avoid disappointment.
Q: What should I do if my package was damaged in transit?
A: Larger items:
Please Note: When you sign for the delivery by truck freight, you are legally accepting the product as delivered in good condition. Therefore, it is extremely important that you inspect the product prior to signing the delivery receipt. If there is damage to the package or a product, please write "CONTENTS DAMAGED" clearly on the delivery receipt that the driver is asking you to sign, then sign. This ensures that your damage issue will be easily resolved."
IN CASE ANY OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU'VE ORDERED, REGARDLESS OF THEIR SIZE, ARE DAMAGED, PLEASE, TAKE A PICTURE OF THE BOX AND THE DAMAGE AND NOTIFY US WITHIN 24 HOURS and Contact Us.
Please note, that we cannot be held responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged items if there is no notation on the freight delivery receipt.
Q: Do you ship to Canada?
A: Some of our products are eligible for shipping to Canada. If you found something on our website and would like us to arrange a shipment for you to Canada, please, contact us directly and we'll be happy to assist you. Shipments to Canada are subject to applicable taxes, customs duties, and fees.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
The Noble Flame is committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience stress-free and ensure that you are 100% happy with your purchase. We will do our best to satisfy your requirements.
The Noble Flame Offers a 30-day Money-Back Return Policy*
Any unused, resalable merchandise in new, uninstalled condition and in original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is no restocking fee charged for items returned in their original packaging, unused, unopened with all the paperwork
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price only.
- Inbound and outbound shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Orders processed with discounted or free shipping will not have the initial shipping cost refunded.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers' packaging
It is the customer's responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer's responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
The Noble Flame works in collaboration with multiple fireplace manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected. The policy is located under "Returns" tab on the product page as well as below.
AMANTII RETURN POLICY
Our return policy does not apply to Amantii products
This manufacturer does not accept customer remorse returns for any reason. If you are interested in purchasing Amantii products, please make sure you take all the correct measurements you need before placing the order.
Products which have been ordered incorrectly may be returned within 7 days of delivery, as long as they are still in the original packaging and have not been used or installed, are re-saleable and in a technically faultless condition. The packaging must be in its original state, i.e. unopened and the exterior must not be altered by the presence of any permanent marker, branding or labels that will damage the carton.
Products can only be accepted for return upon receipt of our written approval. Returns should be limited to those brought about in exceptional circumstances.
As a rule, the following cannot be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under our warranty
- Products damaged in transit (please refer to ordering policy regarding freight claims)
- Products that have had their original manufacturer's packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturer's packaging
The customer is responsible for arranging the shipping. Products must be returned via freight carrier and properly secured on an appropriately sized pallet. To minimize exposure to the packaging, it is advised that the unit is wrapped in plastic wrap once secured to the pallet. Units must not be shipped via courier and any units that arrive at the warehouse via courier (such as but not limited to UPS or FEDEX) will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender at the expense of the sender.
Please note that only goods accompanied by a return material authorization number can be processed. Returned goods which arrive at our premises without an authorized RMA number shall be refused or returned at the cost of the sender. To request an RMA, please Contact Us. You will be given the RMA and the shipping address upon approval.
The following procedure is to be followed to ensure proper and undamaged returns processing:
- All goods to be returned must be reported in advance.
- All goods which have been registered and approved for return are assigned a return material authorization number that is communicated in advance to our receiving warehouse.
We will email you a copy of the RMA label with a unique number as well as placement instructions and the shipping address.
This is to accompany the returned goods when you send it to us. One copy should be retained for your records. The returned material authorization (RMA) number must be included in any correspondence regarding the shipment.
Goods delivered to Amantii premises shall only be accepted if freight has been prepaid by the shipper.
Returns must include a copy of the original invoice as well as a copy of the RMA label provided.
If the packaging shows signs of damage, the product will be returned at the expense of the sender or scrapped, as desired. If a return is desired, we are to be notified of this within a period of 5 days.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please note it on the paperwork provided by the driver, take pictures, and Contact Us immediately to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged fireplace. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
AMERICAN FIREGLASS RETURN POLICY
Returns and Exchanges:
All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee on non-warrantable items returned. All returns and exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- A purchase order number or sales order number must be provided with the return in order to receive credit.
- All credits are made via account credits to go towards future orders. No cash credits are issued.
BIO-BLAZE RETURN POLICY
All Bio-Blaze® USA sales are final. Any claims for damages or non-receipt of goods must be made within seven (7) business days of receipt.
There is a 20% re-stocking fee for authorized returns that are unused (other than damages).
A merchandise credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection of the authorized return.
DECORPRO RETURN POLICY
We want all our customers to receive high quality Decorpro products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received or if your delivery is not identical to your order (wrong product or if a product is missing), please contact our customer service team. If you send us an email, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as a picture if there is something wrong with one of the products.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product, simply return the unused product(s) in its original unbroken packaging within 3 days (at your cost for shipping. and all Duties and Taxes) of receipt for a refund.
When we receive the product, we will refund the value of the purchased the product, but not the original freight.
All products must be returned in their original packaging with all enclosed documentation and the packaging cannot be broken or in any other way damaged – neither can the product. Otherwise it will not be possible to obtain a refund.
You must pay for the freight to return the goods and this must also be arranged by yourself. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please ensure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products or boxes.
- There is a 25% Re-Stocking fee for eligible product(s) that are returned.
- Fuel is not returnable due to Transport Canada Law(s).
- Custom Made product(s) are not returnable and are final sale.
IGNIS RETURN POLICY
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, return for a full refund, less the original shipping charges, are accepted within 30 days of receipt for items that have not been used or altered. For used items you will be charged 20% restocking fee.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the returned goods are properly packed. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit that are a result of improper packing at the fault of the customer.
- Returned items must be complete including all original manufacturers packaging.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping for all non-fault returns.
- Approved returns are processed within 2-3 business days and credits generally take 2-4 business days to post to your account.
- If item is returned to sender due to customer giving us an undeliverable address or customer failure to make arrangements to pick up package before 3rd unsuccessful delivery attempt (UPS shipping only), then order will be refunded, minus original & return (if applicable) shipping cost.
- If returned item have been used you will be given refund of original purchase minus 20% restocking fee.
Damaged or defective items
- Please contact us as soon as you realize your item arrived damaged or defective. Please log into your account and click My Returns in your Account Dashboard menu to select an order and start return / exchange process.
- Any items that are defaced or physical damaged by end-users. We reserve the right to check the condition of the returned items before issuing any refund or credit.
- Items that do not include all original manufacturers packaging.
- Customized orders are non-refundable or exchangeable. If an item is defective or damaged, we will replace the item(s)
- Any items returned after 30 days
PLANIKA RETURN POLICY
No returns. We offer a 1 year warranty but do not accept returns.
TOUCHSTONE RETURN POLICY
RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY - FIREPLACE UNITS, LIFTS, AND PARTS
There is a 15% restocking fee on merchandise returned/exchanged for any reason other than a product defect or damage. Any items that are returned without a return authorization will be refused and refund will not be issued.
While Touchstone Home Products includes Free Ground Shipping on all fireplace units at no extra charge, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs tied to the return of the fireplace back to Touchstone Home Products, as well as the original shipping costs from Touchstone to the customer. The fireplace unit must be returned in its original packaging. Returns of fireplace units without the original box and foams will be denied.
Returns/Exchanges received 30 days after we have issue you a return authorization will not be refused and refund will not be issued.
Please inspect your fireplace unit immediately upon receipt for shipping damages and notify Touchstone Home Products immediately if there is damage. Return/refund will not be accepted for damage claims received past 7 days after delivery.
You must contact us for a Return Authorization number (RA#) by calling toll free our Customer Service at 800-215-1990. Please make sure you write this number on the outside of the box you send back to us. Returns without an RA# will be refused.
Return Authorizations must be requested within 30 days of delivery. Touchstone will not issue a Return Authorization if the request is received more than 30 days after delivery.
Returns/Exchanges received more than 30 days after we have issued you a return authorization will be denied and not refunded.
ITEMS MUST BE RETURNED IN THEIR ORIGINAL PACKAGING AS SHIPPED BY TOUCHSTONE HOME PRODUCTS. ANY ITEMS RETURNED IN PACKAGING OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING WILL BE REFUSED.
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or returns, please call us at 800-215-1990
Our return policy does not apply to CC Products, Modern Flames, Pearl Mantels, Pureflame, TOP Fires, Well Traveled Living products
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $25 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please Contact Us to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged fireplace. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The warranty information can be found under "Warranty" tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer's defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to the correct warehouse in new condition and the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- If the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said item, we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
- If we the item we received is damaged, you may file a claim with your shipping company.
- If we received the item used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
- Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing before disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
- Please allow 7-14 business days after delivery of the returned item for our Customer Service Department to inspect the return and process your refund. If you attempt to return an item without a return authorization (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.